Updated 2006-11-25 a.m. (CET)
Chris Hamer-Hodges is running what promises to be an interesting series of posts on questions and objections which challenge the truth and validity of the Gospel of Jesus. Triggered by Mark Hadfield, he opened with an invitation to add to the inventory of questions and objections to be covered.
So far Chris has posted the following:
- If God exists why is there so much suffering?
- With so many religions, how can yours be right?
- Is the UK a Christian country?
- If God is the good shepherd why do so many sheep stray?
- How can a God of love send people to hell?
- Who put Jesus on the cross?
- How can intellectual people believe the incredulous stories in the Bible?